Watch TV on Computer

Friday, April 8, 2011

Going Green with Solar Energy

Solar Energy is a green way of producing electrical energy. As the source is renewable it is one of the most effective methods to generate power for household as well as commercial uses.
Solar energy can be obtained as two types. These are active and passive energies. Active solar energy is a combination of the heat and light of the sun. The technology involved in this process is same as those photovoltaic cells. These cells convert sunlight into DC electricity. It can be used in any climate if sunlight is available. Active solar energy which uses the photovoltaic cells have very little carbon footprints. This power can be used to create electricity or heat water.
Passive Solar Energy is the energy obtained by the use of only the heat energy from the sun. This direct heat energy can be used to dry out clay bricks, groceries, clothes, and for other day to day activities. Passive solar energy can be utilized well in homes which are constructed in an environment friendly manner. Use of heat absorbing materials in the home keeps the rooms warm and cozy. Ventilating the house properly and installing glass instead of wooden window shields can bring in more sunlight and thus save on electricity bills. Passive Solar Energy also has no carbon footprints.
So you can make use of the solar energy to save on electricity bills as well as live an environment friendly life. To produce active solar energy you will have to install solar panels.

18 comments:

  1. I visited Turkey and saw a solar powered water heater on the rooftop of about half the buildings. Regardless of whether it was a city or town, or whether the house looked expensive or cheap, half the people have solar power as a regular part of their life in this regard. Others could do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solar heater is great energy saving device that we should all be embracing, to save more energy and money as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah very true i am fully agree with you, Thanks for sharing this with people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think firstly people should be aware of the uses of solar energy and they should be informed that solar energy can be used to save on electricity bills as well as live an environment friendly life. Keep sharing.

    Professional Power Project

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post! Thanks for sharing this information I appreciate it. God bless!

    solar energy financial management

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will probably be back again to browse much more, many thanks for the data.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These tips proved very useful for me and for this, I really want to mention thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading this article was an experience. I enjoyed all the information you provided and appreciated the work you did in getting it written. You really did a lot of research.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an Awesome post. Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here elaborates the matter not only extensively but also in detail. I support the unique point. It is useful and benefit to your daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads