Watch TV on Computer

Saturday, August 27, 2011

How to Stop Load Shedding - Quick and useful Solution

We are in an energy crisis and every one of us must make some drastic changes to ensure that we have electricity and that the economy can continue to run.

The first thing everyone should realize is that in the short-term Eskom and the government can't help us. In fact, the short-term solution is just to punish everyone to stop loading or rationing.

The next thing to understand is that we can help ourselves and everyone else. Here's what to do (keep reading to find out how ...)
  1. Off the air conditioners
  2. Turn your water heater
  3. Turn off your pool pump
  4. Turn off all power consuming mode (TV's, DVD players, cell phone chargers, etc.)
  5. Switch to CFL and LED lights (lights and use less)
  6. Devices such as late evening or early morning can
  7. Use their computers to save energy

Eskom issues's developed

You must first understand the problem of how to deal with properly. There is a very confusing information out there, stupid politician's confused statements through information technology.

There are two types of energy shortages, scarcity of supply and lack of capacity. Think of it as a dam and pipes. The lack of supply means that there is enough water in the dams, while the lack of capacity means that the pipes are not large enough to get enough water each.

Eskom has no capacity. This means that there is enough production capacity to meet peak demand.




Spreading the load

Eskom needs to reduce demand by about 3000MW (megawatts) In other words, we must spread the load more evenly, so during peak hours is enough for everyone.

20 comments:

  1. And remember to unplug all devices that use voltage transformers in them ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology is making every thing easy and quick for us.Technology has changed every thing for the betterment of humanity.All tools mentioned on the link are very useful for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I really like reading this alot. It's obvious that your knowledge of the subject is deep and this made for a very interesting read. Thanks for this insightful post..Flint Car Accident Attorney

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was very interesting for me to read this blog . Thanks to the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon...metals supplier

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such intelligent work and reporting! Keep up the excellent work guys.I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free.This is very informative and well written.Just what I was looking for and quite thorough as well.The clarity in your post is just nice and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. That's is awesome stuff.college preparatory high school

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like to read your blogs as they contains very important and informative content. I appreciate your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. All readers will definitely like this post. Looking forward for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great article. Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don’t know how I should give you thanks for making us aware about this important information! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time I would have
    wasted by browsing for same information on internet. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you will keep on submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your approach on the topic. Your article is as interesting as your previous writings. Keep up the good work, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads